I'm Dave, a designer of buildings, ships, and spaces. I have made a home in Boston, but have lived in Baltimore, D.C. and St. Louis, with a brief stint in Buenos Aires.
To me, every project is an opportunity to re-evaluate my own thinking and intuition about design. Each project presents an opportunity to discover new ways of seeing architecture, and a lot of the fun and excitement comes from uncovering the best ways to develop and deliver those ideas.
In my work, I strive to think critically about the medium I'm working in, the team of people I'm working with, and the people I'm working for. Each of these components brings an opportunity to discover something new or push a design into unique territory.
Thanks for taking a look at some of my work; I hope you've found something that interests you.
- First Potomac Realty Trust - 2010 to 2011
- Cobalt Office - Summer 2013
- Paul Lukez Architecture - 2014 to 2015
- Wilson Butler Architects - Current
- University of Maryland; B.S. Architecture - 2006 to 2010
- Washington University in St Louis; M. Architecture - 2011 to 2013